Friday 14 October 2011

Baby's first teddy has been bought...

So yes, it's a bit naughty, but I have the first in what will probably be a very large collection of teddies and toys (I really do have a problem, I can't help myself).

Here's a sneaky peek :)


Isn't this the most adorable thing!? I love the whole Jellycat range, I think we'll probably be getting a lot more over the next few months - they're so reasonably priced, as well as being ridiculously cute.

I want to get a proper, collectable teddy bear for the baby as well. I had a special teddy from my grandparents when I was born, and Michael has a teddy bear that is still special, and I'd like our baby to have that too. So far I've looked at the usual suspects, Steiff, Gund, Hamleys etc, but in my search I found a relatively new collectors' range, called Charlie Bears. They're just gorgeous, and actually relatively cheap for a collectors item.

These are a couple of examples of what a Charlie Bear looks like, I think they're beautiful but Michael is yet to be convinced...


                                                                       Charlie Bear 'Riley'

                                                                     Charlie Bear 'Hector'

Well, I really love them. We've been looking at prams, cots and furniture sets today as well. We're going to be so overprepared, in the practical sense, and totally underprepared in every other sense!

Illness slightly better today, but still difficult to sit upright for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment