Thursday 13 October 2011

Time for an update... Sick as a dog!

I've been spending most of my time with my head down the toilet at the moment, not fun and I'm trying very hard to keep positive and see a light at the end of the tunnel!

I've been missing out on pay at work as a result of physically not being able to go in, and I am getting concerned about the safety of my job if it continues, as I don't have a contract. The stress of that is just adding to the general level of crapness that I'm feeling at the moment.

I'm just clinging on to the fact that my baby's okay, I can struggle on and muddle through with the sickness; my baby's safe and healthy and that's the priority. It's so surreal, how attached to and protective I am of this tiny little thing already. It's really difficult to believe that there is a baby in my tummy at the moment, I can't wait until the bump comes along (although I know I'll probably regret saying that when I'm lugging that weight around in the final few months!)

Bleh, I really am hoping with the next update I'll be more well, and more positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment